Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Fun

If the water is warm and Mama is in the pool, Leila actually enjoys it!
I like this one, she is so beautiful.
This is our garden. There is a mass of yellow bean plants, a strawberry plant (produced two strawberries this year, which were eaten by animals), a watermelon plant, a cantaloupe plant, some tomato plants, some pepper plants, and a lonely corn plant. The melons are threatening the rest of the plants, hopefully they bear fruit. I am most excited about the beans because I will actually eat those, but Jer is really excited about the melons.
We went out to the beach when it was cool and a bit stormy a week or so ago, Leila was more excited about it than she looks in this picture. She was smiling and waving to all the people we passed on the way out to the pier and dancing in her stroller seat because she was so excited. Apparently I should have taken her picture then.

No comments: