Jeremy has started his new job at Siegers. Week one was a success. He has quite an adjustment to make - going from working outside using his muscles to working inside and using his brain more. He also had a wardrobe change, but that seems to be the least of his worries. Leila does not seem to notice a difference :)
And very excited to have discovered her favorite new toy: TOES!
They are super yummy. She hardly ever lets them out of her grasp.
Using the reach for her toes seems to have helped her learn how to roll over from back to front much more easily. She has flipped herself over at least 20 times today...every time I turn around she is back on her tummy - but not happy about it, so I have to help her flip back over, only to do it all again. I love all of her baby fat rolls! She is adorable, even if I do say so myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment