Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day Weekend
I decided that it had been a while since I took a picture of Leila napping, so I wanted to do it again, and of course the flash woke her up...but she fell back to sleep, so I have no regrets :)
On Labor Day we started the morning with breakfast with Jer's family as usual. In the afternoon we decided to have an adventure and explore a new city - we went to South Haven for the first time (together - Jer has done some work there). We invited Bill to come with us. It was fun to just take the first exit and figure out where town was, then explore on foot. We saw an interesting boat (look behind them)
that was being docked in the harbor.
Leila was more interested in the elephant Aunt Duie got her.
Below is a picture of Leila in her bumbo next to the rose from her baptism.
And we went for a walk with her in the carrier - she can face out now, and enjoys seeing the sights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment