Thursday, October 9, 2008

Vacation

I am getting excited to go on vacation. We have not planned this one out very well ahead of time. We know which cities we are going to and have a few hotels booked, but that is about it. We do not have tours planned or even things to do in some of the cities we will be visiting. We will see if the "fly by the seat of your pants" vacation is good for us or not. We are usually such planners, but neither of us really took the initiative this time. I think it was probably supposed to me my job since I chose going to the UP and Mackinac Island as our vacation this year, but for some reason every time I sat down and googled the places we were going I always figured I would do more planning later. And now our vacation begins in two days, and the planning never got done! I also know that we are cutting it a bit close on the end of tourist season up there. One of the times that I was thinking about planning, I decided I wanted to go on a glass bottom boat tour near Pictured Rocks, but found out their last tour is the day before we arrive. So hopefully we can still have a good time up there!

No comments: